We are looking for talented new teachers that help us provide excellent tutoring, dream bigger and perform better.
Who we are looking for
These are the most important characteristics and traits we look out for when we hire new teachers for our team:
Native or Advanced English speakers
Experience with children and teenagers
Professional or Academic background in Science, Tech, Engineering, Design, Maths or Education.
Motivated, thoughtful and kind
We are working to empower the new generations with the skills and knowledge of programming, and are committed to strengthen the human connections and friendship between people from all over the world through technology and communication.
Inspire through action
Hear from the team
We are looking to hire a for a side job position, teaching programming to children, both online(remote) and at our classes.Skills and Competences:
You will be teaching online to individual students, and at our classrooms just for few hours per week, to groups of 5 students on average.
Our classes are in Roppongi, Tokyo.
As a part-time teacher you will:
- Good proficiency with the use of computers and technology
- Background in Programming, IT, Computer Sciences, Maths, etc. is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.About us:
- We are a school that teaches programming to children between 5 and 16 years old entirely in English language. We have online classes, and IRL classes in Kyoto, Osaka and Tokyo, and our business is quickly growing.
- We love the fun, energy and fresh perspective that children share with us while we introduce them to the world of coding and computer science.
- We strive to make our classes as fun as they are instructive. We want kids to think of our classes as a place where they can discover, grow, be creative and smile.
- Intense Passion In What You Do: You should ideally have an unwavering commitment towards delivering great work. You should always challenge yourself and your team members to be the best possible teacher for your students.
- Generous and Patient: We want a motivated, caring teacher that enjoys being a model for the children and sharing with them knowledge in an engaging and playful way.
- Willingness To Learn & Collaborate: We need team players who can work well with the management team and the other teachers. You must be open to receiving and giving feedback so that everyone can learn and progress together.
- Commitment & Perseverance: You must be committed to working in the Tech-education sector and be willing to put in the hard work to learn as much as possible.
- You must be already in Japan, with a valid visa that allows for part-time jobs. Visa sponsorship in the future can be considered.
- For our online classes: remote working from anywhere.
- Commute to our classroom in Roppongi twice per month.
- Job Type: Side job with salary
- Time investment: 6-8 hours/month in classroom, + variable hours of online teaching